Monday, March 19, 2018

Etsy Update and New Items for March 2018



        There were a couple of new items that went up on my Etsy site this month! Two bikini SETS are up and ready for new homes! I have also renewed the listing for the high waisted gingham bikini that was sold out last summer since I found a couple more yards of the fabric. high waisted gingham bikini

gold scrunch butt triangle bikini
$39 for nude scrunch butt bikini set

$45.00 for tribal ruffle bikini set
        Both have elastic in top and bottom as well as the scrunch butt feature for a super flattering booty fit. Both are fully lined. The tribal print can be tied in front or wrap around and tied in back. Please hand wash cold and line dry!  I have these displayed differently in flat lay because I am currently VERY pregnant and in no shape to model these beauties, but am looking for a model to show the fit better.

       I have a few other projects in the works including a matching striped skirt and tie front bandeau set, a floral asymmetrical mini dress, and a romper all coming up on the site in April! Also coming up for April are a ton more bikinis and one pieces. I have started to expand my fabric search to online stores since it is so difficult to find swimwear fabric here in Virginia. I find I am more drawn to exotic prints with strong Miami feels, although I am not sure that is what sells right now. I feel that when you wear a sexy bikini you should want all eyes drawn to you! Own the moment. 


This is the newest print I have to work with for April and I am pretty excited! It is super soft and buttery with really great stretch. I also have a solid heavenly baby blue that will look great with a nice summer tan. 


To get quick updates of what's new on my Etsy, follow me on instagram

Thanks for reading!









No comments:

Post a Comment