Monday, May 22, 2017

What I Wore; Strapless Striped Off-the-Shoulder Milly Top


     On Friday, in the middle of packing and moving, the husband and I went out for a date night to take a mini break from the craziness and stress. We went to see the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie, it was so good! Before that we enjoyed margaritas and some really delicious Mexican food. I brought this beautiful (big) Zac Posen purse so I could sneak candy in the theater, otherwise I would probably have done a small black bag.
     We are now all moved out of our old place, but the new townhouse is a total mess. There are things everywhere! No exaggeration. I have to get to work, wish me luck!

Striped off the shoulder Milly top

Eartha studded iconic








                                                                                        Thanks for reading!

1 comment: