Tuesday, March 28, 2017

New on Etsy and Travel Update



  Hey guys! Just wanted to share this cute new romper that is now on my Etsy shop.


                                                             

  I have been feeling really inspired by a few exciting trips coming up. We are heading to St.Lucia in May for my best friends wedding and St. Martin in June as well as Poland in July, so for the most part I am thinking tropical. I really loved this fabric and am considering doing just shorts or maybe a skirt in it. I also noticed most views on my shop are people looking for swimwear, so a lot more of that coming soon too. St. Lucia and St. Martin will be great locations for shooting the items and I am so extremely excited to see my best friend get married in paradise and just have fun and travel! If you would like to follow along or want updates on new Etsy items, you can follow me on instagram


                                                        Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment