Thursday, February 16, 2017

Spring/Summer Collection : The Process


 It has been a couple weeks since I have been at the sewing.. and I think I am starting to see the 'spring/summer' collection going in a certain direction. Although I am technically late in relation to the rest of the fashion world which is already on next year, I will have the collection complete on my etsy just in time for summer for the real world. It seems strange since I wear so much black and dark shades to see so much light and femininity in my designs. I am definitely pulling towards flowy chiffon like fabrics in light bright pretty spring colors. I am even considering yellow... For now, here are some photos, the fabric is what inspired me. The print is so beautiful and feminine and screams spring to me. I'm having so much fun with it and everyday can't wait to get to my sewing machine and create something!












For now, there are only two items since the one bikini I had sold, but please check back on the shop to see new items! 




thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment