Monday, December 5, 2016

Charleston, SC Trip: Isle of Palm and Boone Hall Plantation


 Here are some photos from our  trip to Charleston, South Carolina! I know I don't usually post photos of my family here, so this is rare. However, this was a family trip so it is what I took photos of. I am so grateful to have been able to spend this week in such a beautiful place with family, I had to share the pictures. This place is such a great location for a mini vacation, if you are within driving range, definitely check it out! There is a lot of fun things to do, just make sure you visit in the spring-late summer as the beaches in November were a little bit chilly.


Boone Hall Plantation


Our daughter LOVED the beach


Olive branch Marni dress







                                                                    Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment